Last Updated on October 9, 2022 by Pets Feed
Many people claim that living with a dog is a unique experience. Most people like dogs, and agree that having one at home is great. However, nothing compares to the experience of having one or more cats at home.
Despite being independent and somewhat self-centered animals, they are great companions. They have a knack for knowing what you need at the right time. It may be a comforting purr or simply accompany you in silence while resting on your lap, they always find a way to make you feel better. For this and more, you may consider yourself something like the crazy cat, and you are just proud of it.
1. You know there is an unwritten rule: if the cat is sleeping on your lap, you cannot move
You can’t go to the bathroom, you can’t stand for water, you can’t do anything. Ah! and be careful with breathing too hard, you could make that ball of hairs that is comfortably settled in you uncomfortable.
2. The best thing about receiving a gift? Know that your cat has a new toy
You can spend a lot of money buying the best items for your pet, but there is nothing that makes him happier than spending hours playing with a cardboard box.
3. Your phone is full of pictures of your cat
Oh my God! You have to see this image of my cat sleeping, IT’S SOOOO CUTE!
4. You’d rather hear the sound of your cat purring than anything else to get a good night’s sleep
Not even the best audio device with the most relaxing sound can make you sleep as well as having your cat purring in your ear.
5. In your vocabulary there is no sentence “private time”
Go to the bathroom, take a nap, bathe, sleep, no matter what you do, it will be with you.
6. You have conversations with your cat, and you are sure that he understands you
-Hello, how was your cat life today?
-Really? Which was your favorite part?
7. No one knows better than you the problem of working from home when you have cats.
Especially if you have to use the computer for your work. Cats + Computer = NEVER!
8. Your social networks are full of your cats
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, whatever … everywhere there is something about your cats.
9. Black or white clothing is no longer functional in your wardrobe
Unless you want to wear a plush wardrobe, you shouldn’t have those colors. Cat hair will stick to it and look horrible.
10. It still amazes you how your cat knows exactly what you need
He somehow knows when you are upset, stressed, or angry. But better yet, he knows that his closeness has the magical power to change everything and make you happy.