Last Updated on October 4, 2023 by Pets Feed
We all know that dogs can be real foodies, but the story of Beau, a Beagle mix, boggles the mind! The vet held his breath as he removed more treasures from the dog’s belly. He couldn’t believe what was in his stomach.
The dog was caught in the act
The owners of Beau, a Beagle mix, had their hands full with this pesky little rascal. The dog is a real rascal who is always on the move, and his appetite for adventures (and more) seems to know no bounds. However, what happened that day left everyone stunned.
Beau was caught in the middle of an extremely dangerous meal: eating socks! Lucy bumped into him as he started to devour one and had to react. It was only a matter of time before the sock got stuck in his stomach.
The dog himself couldn’t believe what he had swallowed
They immediately contacted a veterinarian who advised them to bring Beau to the clinic. There the treatment was carried out by making the dog vomit. What the beagle spat out of his stomach exceeded the wildest expectations of everyone present.
Not one, not two, but nine socks were discovered. Yes, you read correctly, new! You can only imagine the look on Beau’s face when he saw what he had swallowed. He seemed very, very unhappy with his choice!
Family finally knows what happened to their socks
We hope Beau learned from this surprising situation and learned that socks are not a complete meal. He was really lucky to make it out alive. It could have ended much worse. The only positive thing about this whole situation is that the family finally figured out what was happening to their mismatched socks.
Therefore, keepers, remember: carefully monitor what your pet eats. Don’t let this end up with a veritable collection of indigestible items in your stomach like Beau’s.
Follow Pets Feed on Google News!